1. People who argue on the internet, just because they can.
2. Bloggers who never ever reply to their comments, especially when they’ve written something controversial.
3. Looking out the window at a downpour when the “Weather Network” says it’s sunny outside. Don’t you people have a window of your own?!?
4. Over-sensitive people who love going out to socialize but who feel offended when strangers look at them.
5. Dog poo on the sidewalk.
6. My weeds. Not only are they choking my grass, but they keep growing, damnit!
7. My Sims Agents.
8. The pull of Camp Nano. It’s calling me, enticing me like a long lost lover…
9. Bacterial infections that live in hospitals – how do you weigh the risk vs. the benefit of going there?
10. When email doesn’t work! Please let me know if you requested my story the other day and didn’t get it – you should have.
What pissed you off today? And what made you smile? I could use one of those. 😉