She will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- she has lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with her legal obligations;
- she is performing a contract with you for her services; and
- she has legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), she, Linda G. Hill, is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how she uses your Personal Data, please contact her via her e-mail at the end of this policy.
Personal Data that you provide to her
She only collects Personal Data where you choose to interact with her on the Websites in the following ways:
When you sign-up to:
- her newsletter;
- access the online community
Types of Personal Data Collected:
- Email address
Data that she collects automatically
She automatically collects certain information when you comment on her Websites – IP address as per WordPress. She does not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
She will only use your Personal Data when the law allows her to. Most commonly, she uses your Personal Data to:
- respond to your comments;
- where you have opted-in to receive e-mails from her, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
She takes your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
WordPress and MailerLite, the companies that manage her websites and newsletter, have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data they collect. They maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Websites are aimed at adults, and she does not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide her with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7.Access to and control over your Personal Data.
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting her via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- see what Personal Data she hold about you (if any), including why she is holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask her to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask her to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask her to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given her to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
She will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which she collected it, unless she reasonably considers that she needs to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact her.
If she needs to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, she will notify you and she will explain the legal basis which allows her to do so.
9. International transfers of your Personal Data
No data is passed to organisations outside the EU
10. Contact Us
Our full details are:
Linda G. Hill.
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com