Thank you so very much to the lovely Amara for this most prestigious award. I’m honoured to accept and do so happily and humbly.
I must share seven things about myself. I’ll try to make them as interesting as possible. After all, no one wants to know the boring stuff, right?
1. I’m finding this extremely difficult.
2. I’m not very interesting.
3. Okay, that was cheating. I’m a cheater! HA!
4. I hate Windows 8. Now I’m waiting for my laptop to blow up out of revenge.
5. I love and appreciate my fellow bloggers! Yes, let’s make this about you too! 😀
6. My second favourite fragrance is that of roses.
7. Is this 7 already. My, where did the time go? I’m scatterbrained sometimes.
Yay! I did it.
Finally I have the great pleasure of offering this award to fifteen bloggers. This is going to be difficult!
1. Kira, at Wrestling Life
2. Maniniyot, at A traveling programmer from The Philippines
3. Eyagee, at Eyagee’s Blog
4. Steve, at Heed not Steve
5. Franny Stevenson, at Dr. Franny and Mrs. Myself
8. Wilson K.
9. Beth, at A Thousand Journies
10. Julian Froment
11. MJ Poetry
12. Paul Davis
14. Elenia, at Kaffee und Kuchen
15. Dori Hartley, at Don’t Shoot the Messenger
Please make a point to visit all these wonderful sites – you’ll be glad you did!
For the blogs nominated, here’s what to do to accept the award:
The Rules and Requirements for The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2. Thank the person (or mythical being) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3. Share seven things about yourself
4. Pass the award along to 15 favourite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Cheers all! Happy blogging 😀