Hey! I’m here with your daily prompt! Today is your twelfth prompt for Just Jot it January 2023, and it’s brought to you by Liz Husebye Hartmann. Thank you, Liz Husebye Hartmann! Please be sure to visit Liz Husebye Hartmann’s blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 12th 2023, is “donut.” Use the word “donut” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for Thursday, January 12th, 2023.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Donut (JustJoJan) – Jezzie G
Pingback: The Demise of Donut, Teddy… and Cancer | Marla's World
Pingback: Once Upon A Time #JusJoJan 2023 – A Writer In The Room
Pingback: Dawdling over Donuts | revivedwriter
Pingback: Donuts! – Artie & Stu
January 12, 2023 at 8:29 pm
I feel much better about my post today…#JusJoJan
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: #JusJoJan the 12th/23 – Important question of the day |
January 12, 2023 at 4:15 pm
Pingback: #JusJoJan – Let's Write……
Pingback: Daily Prompt #JusJoJan Jan 12: Donut #bookexcerpt #recipe – Kaye Spencer – romance author
Pingback: January 6 contrasts – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 12th, 2023 | willowdot21
Pingback: #JusJoJan~1/12/23 – J-Dub's Grin and Bear It
Pingback: #JusJoJan: DONUTS!! – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: Hole in my Heart – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: Doughnut Versus Donut – This, That, and the Other
Pingback: Morning Dawdle 2 | Light Motifs II
January 12, 2023 at 12:24 pm
Memories of Barney for this
Pingback: JusJoJan 2023: Day 12 | pensitivity101
Pingback: JusJoJan2023 ~ Day 12 – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: Just Jot It January – Donut | teleportingweena
Pingback: Doing Donuts | Valley of the Trolls
Pingback: A Little Donut Humor – Hot Dogs and Marmalade
Pingback: Donut – #JusJoJan 2023
January 12, 2023 at 8:36 am
Pingback: Springfield Armory NHS – No Facilities
Pingback: JusJoJan 12th – Cath’s sweet secret revealed! – cathdean.com
Pingback: A box of donuts – Keep it alive
January 12, 2023 at 5:18 am
Pingback: #donut# – Destiny's Designz
Pingback: Life is better when you eat a doughnut! – Therapy Bits
Pingback: Donut- #JusJoJan the 12th, 2023 | But I Smile Anyway...