It’s time for a new badge!
My decision to retire our old One-Liner Wednesday badge hasn’t been an easy one. We’ve been using it for fourteen months now. Back in March I went looking for Wes, the creator of this wonderful badge:
And guess what? His site expired. I did, however, find him here: https://hollifield1122.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/i-have-a-problem/ He hasn’t posted yet this year, but I have hopes that if enough of us visit him, maybe we can nudge him out of hiding.
So we’ll have one more Wednesday with Wes’s badge, then next week we’ll vote on the best of the new ones.
The guidelines for entry into the contest are as follows:
1. The design can be anything you want it to be, but it must include either “One-Liner Wednesday” and your name and/or the name of your website.
2. Any pictures (art or photo) must be your own.
3. All entries will be posted here on my blog on Monday, May 22nd, 2017, along with a poll that will close the next day, on Tuesday the 23rd. I would ask that each of the entrants make a blog post on their own website with their artwork so that I can post links for voters to check them out, and that they link their post back HERE in the comment section no later than Sunday, May 21st. All links included here will be added to the voting list.
4. The winner’s badge will be available for anyone who participates in One-Liner Wednesday to post permanently on their website as a widget and/or to embed in each weekly One-Liner Wednesday post.
5. One entry per person. The contest is open to anyone with an active blog, WordPress or otherwise (see #3 for entry requirements).
6, Poll results will not be available while the poll is open. If there is a tie, I will choose the winner myself.
7. If I’ve missed anything, or if you have any questions please ask in the comment section below.
8. Have fun!
So that’s it. Get out your paintbrushes and coloured pencils, your cameras, or whatever you generally art with and art away!