Well, it’s that time of year again. Out with the old (but very well-loved!) and in with the new. Badge, that is.
And we have loved Dan Antion’s badge, haven’t we?
Yes, we certainly have. Thank you one last time, Dan, for your lovely handiwork. ❤ Tomorrow will be our last One-Liner Wednesday with Dan’s badge.
For sure I am sad,
but there’s excitement to be had.
Because it’s time for a contest!! Would you like your badge to be shared every week for the next year by bloggers far and wide? Great! All you have to do is design it by Sunday night!
And hey, perhaps Dan will enter the contest again this year! It’s open to anyone with a blog.
Here are the guidelines for entry into the contest:
1. The design can be anything you want it to be, but it must include “One-Liner Wednesday” and your name and/or the name of your website.
2. Any pictures (art or photo) must be your own.
3. When you’re happy with your badge and you’re ready to share it, write a blog post on your own website and link back HERE in the comments, so voters can check it out. The deadline to do this is Sunday, May 20th, 11:59pm EST. All links included here by that time will be added to a poll.
4. All entries will be shared here on my blog on Monday, May 21st, 2018, along with the poll that will close the next day, Tuesday the 22nd.
5. The winner’s badge will be available for anyone who participates in One-Liner Wednesday to post permanently on their website as a widget and/or to embed in their weekly One-Liner Wednesday post.
6. One entry per person. The contest is open to anyone with an active blog, WordPress or otherwise (see #3 for entry requirements).
7, Poll results will not be available while the poll is open. If there is a tie, I will choose the winner myself.*
8. If I’ve missed anything, or if you have any questions, please ask in the comment section below.
9. Have fun!
So that’s it. Get out your paintbrushes and coloured pencils, your cameras, or whatever you generally art with and art away!
*I retain the right to refuse any badge that is distasteful, regardless of the number of votes it receives.