Hi! We’re halfway through our month of prompts. Where’s the time going? Today is your sixteenth prompt for Just Jot it January 2023, and it’s brought to you by June. Thank you, June! Please be sure to visit June’s blog to read her posts and say hello. And follow her while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 16th 2023, is “optimism.” Use the word “optimism” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for Monday, January 16th, 2023.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Optimism (JustJoJan) – Jezzie G
Pingback: Just Jot It January 2023 – Optimism & Hyphenated | teleportingweena
January 17, 2023 at 7:11 am
Pingback: Monkey Business | Rhymes, Dreams, Fantasy and Thoughts
Pingback: 17 January: for JusJoJan Day 16 – It's Still Life
Pingback: Follow 4 | Valley of the Trolls
Pingback: The Demise of Donut, Teddy… and Cancer | Marla's World
Pingback: Daily Prompt #JusJoJan Jan 16: Optimism – Kaye Spencer – romance author
Pingback: #JusJoJan the 16th/23 – Optimism – it’s like a cone |
Pingback: Optimism, January 16th | revivedwriter
Pingback: JusJoJan ~ Optimism – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: JusJoJan: Optimism – Ruth Blogs Here
Pingback: Jusjojan day 16, optimism – Therapy Bits
Pingback: #JusJoJan: Pollyanna – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: JusJoJan 2023: day 16 | pensitivity101
January 16, 2023 at 1:24 pm
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/16/23 – J-Dub's Grin and Bear It
Pingback: JuJoJa 16 – The Bag Lady
January 16, 2023 at 11:42 am
Hi here is mine – ‘optimism’ is in there somewhere 🙂 https://poetisatinta.wordpress.com/2023/01/16/6376/
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Let's Write……
Pingback: Bramble in Six | Light Motifs II
Pingback: The Perfect Shot – Cookies & Moo
Pingback: taking down the tree – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 16th, 2023 | willowdot21
Pingback: JusJoJan2023 ~ Day 16 – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: Optimism – #JusJoJan 2023
January 16, 2023 at 7:26 am
Pingback: #optism# – Destiny's Designz
Pingback: Feathers – CFFC – JusJoJan – No Facilities
Pingback: JusJoJan 16th – Blue Monday is a matter of perspective – cathdean.com
Pingback: Is optimism toxic? – Keep it alive
Pingback: Sunflowers #JusJoJan 2023 – A Writer In The Room
Pingback: Optimism – Hot Dogs and Marmalade
Pingback: Keep It to Yourself – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: Chai And A Chat #219 #ChaiAndAChat with Jan 16th, 2023 #JusJoJan – | But I Smile Anyway...
January 16, 2023 at 2:18 am
a zanila rhyme from me, Linda 🙂