I looked out the window this morning into the back yard as the sun was coming up and found a stained glass window where normally there is none. It’s just a window. I thought it was cool.
Photo: A large window with a rounded top on a house behind mine. The sunrise is reflecting in it gold and pink and orange.
If you would like to participate in this prompt, feel free to use the “One-Liner Wednesday” title in your post, and if you do, you can ping back here to help your blog get more exposure.
Here are the simple JusJoJan Rules:
1. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). The prompt will be the word in quotation marks in the title of my 2am post. You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
2 a) The rules that I’ve made for myself (but don’t always follow) for “One-Liner Wednesday” are:
1. Make it one sentence.
2. Try to make it either funny or inspirational.
3. Use our unique tag #1linerWeds.
4. Add our lovely badge to your post for extra exposure!
5. Have fun!
3. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
Pingback: Cleaned by the Moon (JustJoJan) – Jezzie G
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday | Darswords
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday ~ Jan 18 – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
January 18, 2023 at 9:25 pm
Very cool window painted by the sunshine! I see a cat sitting on the right side in the middle.
January 20, 2023 at 3:16 pm
I see it! But if it were really a cat, it would be a huge one. It’s a big window!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Driving | revivedwriter
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday – Luck & Reliance #JusJoJan 18/1/23 | But I Smile Anyway...
January 18, 2023 at 1:34 pm
Pingback: Stained Glass – Writer Ravenclaw
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday & Just Jot It January | teleportingweena
Pingback: #JusJoJan & #1linerWeds. 1/18/23 – J-Dub's Grin and Bear It
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan2023~Jan. 18th – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: JuJoJa 18/One Liner Wednesday – The Bag Lady
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & #JusJoJan the 18th, 2023 – Stained by the sun. | willowdot21
January 18, 2023 at 10:34 am
That’s a stunning photo Linda ..
Almost Biblical 💜☀️
January 18, 2023 at 10:18 am
Happy Wednesday Mz. Linda…
Pingback: #JusJoJan – Scarlett79
Pingback: Just One Step – One Liner Wednesday & #JusJoJan 2023
Pingback: One-liner Wednesday- 1-18-23 Comic Legend – Sillyfrog's Blog
January 18, 2023 at 9:33 am
Pingback: 18 January: dVerse Winter – It's Still Life
January 18, 2023 at 9:21 am
It is beautiful, Linda. Nicely seen.
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday: MLK quote – Top of JC's Mind
January 18, 2023 at 8:38 am
You caught a beautiful frame there!
Pingback: Believe and Succeed. Mmm hmm. – #1linerWeds – Riddle from the Middle
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday - Good Balance? - Poetry For Healing
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday | Nut House Central
Pingback: Marigolds #JusJoJan 2023 – A Writer In The Room
January 18, 2023 at 6:37 am
That is cool. I love reflections!
Pingback: Look Ma No Hands-1LinerWeds JusJoJan – No Facilities
Pingback: One Liner- Procrastination – Keep it alive
Pingback: Virgin Snow – Ruth Blogs Here
Pingback: What Lights Up Your Soul? – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday: A Son of the Desert | Ella Craig
January 18, 2023 at 4:31 am
Mother Nature played her tricks
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday – Untold Stories of Striated Nucleus