Good day! We’re back with the regular daily prompts. Today marks our nineteenth prompt for Just Jot it January 2023, and it’s brought to us by John. Thank you, John! Please be sure to visit John’s blog to read his posts and say hello. And follow him while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 19th 2023, is “complaint.” Use the word “complaint” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list and what’s to come, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for Thursday, January 19th, 2023.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: JusJoJan Catch Up – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: Complaint (JustJoJan) – Jezzie G
Pingback: Just Jot It January, Complaint | Darswords
Pingback: Life’s Orchestra | revivedwriter
Pingback: #JusJoJan the 19th/23 – The complaint department |
Pingback: Daily Prompt #JusJoJan Jan 19: Complaint – Kaye Spencer – romance author
Pingback: Just Jot It January – Complaint | teleportingweena
Pingback: JusJoJan: Complaint – Ruth Blogs Here
Pingback: #JusJoJan: Complaint – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: Cookies & Moo
January 19, 2023 at 4:37 pm
Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.
January 19, 2023 at 4:15 pm
Pingback: JusJoJan 2023: day 19 | pensitivity101
Pingback: JuJoJa 19 – The Bag Lady
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 19th, 2023 | willowdot21
Pingback: How to Customer Service – Hot Dogs and Marmalade
Pingback: Officer’s Quarters – No Facilities
January 19, 2023 at 1:16 pm
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/19/23 – J-Dub's Grin and Bear It
Pingback: JusJoJan2023 ~ Day 19 – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: the debt ceiling – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: No Complaints – #JusJoJan 2023
Pingback: An Advice #JusJoJan 2023 – A Writer In The Room
Pingback: JusJoJan 19th – displaying dissatisfaction – cathdean.com
January 19, 2023 at 6:42 am
Pingback: Not Disposable | Rhymes, Dreams, Fantasy and Thoughts
Pingback: What’s my complaint status? – Keep it alive
Pingback: Complaints… – Untold Stories of Striated Nucleus
January 19, 2023 at 3:24 am
Pingback: #Complaint# – Destiny's Designz
Pingback: JusJoJan ~ No Complaints – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: Complaining Blows – Debbie Gravett