I am so very very far behind in accepting the awards I have been nominated for. Busyness and laziness are my excuses, though not necessarily in that order.
I feel I must accept the ‘One Lovely Blog Award,’ however, without delay, as it was presented to me by the lovely Ursula at An Upturned Soul in a post dedicated to me alone, as she has decided to have a separate post for each of her nominees. Ursula is a talented, wonderfully expressive writer, a courageous Narcissist Slayer, and an amazing artist and photographer, not to mention a kind, and generous person. I urge everyone not only to check out and follow her blog, but to see all she has to offer on Tumblr, DeviantArt and Pinterest.
Thank you so much, Ursula, for this wonderful award. I am truly honoured.
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees.
5. Put the logo of the award on your blog.
Seven things about myself that I may not have mentioned. Hmmm…
1. I love listening to music on vinyl. I have many of the albums I bought as a teenager, and a twenty-four year old turntable to play them on. The last album I bought before I started purchasing CD’s was “Love at First Bite” by the Scorpions. The first rock album I ever owned was “Frampton Comes Alive.”
2. I’m scared of Macs – I have owned five HP computers and a dread the day my Autistic son, Christopher, says to me that his MacBook is broken.
3. I have daddy longlegs living in my basement and I don’t kill them because they eat spiders – and I hate spiders more than daddy longlegs.
4. I love looking at the work of talented photographers almost as much as I love listening to a great guitar riff.
5. Speaking of great guitar riffs, Brian May is my hero.
6. I’m dying to go back to Japan. (I might have mentioned that at some point.)
7. Apart from going to Japan, my idea of an ideal vacation is sitting on a beach under a palm tree, reading a book.
Okay! That wasn’t all that difficult.
Now on to my nominees. Now THIS is going to be hard. There are so many lovely blogs out there!
In no particular order, here are the lovely blogs:
1. Sue at It Goes On
2. Pamela at Poetry by Pamela
3. Myas at Myas – A Tragic Lady But No TB
4. Belinda at Idiot Writing
5. Joey at Joeyfully Stated
6. Aussa at HACKER.NINJA.HOOKER.SPY
7. Cindy at Dreams In Alaska
8. Samokan at Maniniyot
9. Willow at Willowdot21
10. Paul at Paul Davis // My Creations, Life and Musings
11. Bruce at A Story A Day
12. Ian at ianstarttoday
13. Kevin at idiot.with.camera
14. Paolo M. at The Pirate Horizon (an adults only site)
15. Opinionated Man at A Good Blog is Hard To Find
Congratulations to all the nominees. I understand that some of you may not accept – more than anything I want to highlight your sites and encourage everyone to visit. These are some amazing blogs!!!
Post on your site, and join Just Jot it January. The rules are easy!