Contest closed: Please go here https://lindaghill.com/2015/08/13/please-vote-for-the-new-socs-badge-here/ to vote.
It was a year ago tomorrow that I announced the Saturday Stream of Consciousness Badge Contest, and a year ago next week that we voted on this beautiful badge
to represent us every week. The decision to make this an annual contest was a tough one. Many of us miss Doobster and using his badge seems a great way to remember him. What I’d like to propose is, anyone who has attached this amazing work of art to one of their posts might attach it as a widget to his or her page. Sometime in the next week I’ll endeavour to put a date on it for that purpose.
So, that out of the way, let’s move on!
I’ll be taking entries for the next seven days (today included) for Stream of Consciousness Saturday badge designs. Here are the guidelines:
1. The design can be anything you want it to be but it must include either “Stream of Consciousness Saturday” or “SoCS” and your name and/or the name of your website.
2. Any pictures (art or photo–it doesn’t have to be crayon) must be your own.
3. All entries will be posted here on my blog on Thursday August 13th, 2015, along with a poll that will close the next day, on Friday the 14th. I would ask that each of the entrants make a blog post on their own website with their artwork so that I can post links for voters to check them out, and that they link their post back HERE in the comment section no later than Wednesday August 12th. All links included here will be added to the voting list.
4. The winner’s badge will be available for anyone who participates in Stream of Consciousness Saturday to post permanently on their website as a widget and/or to embed in each weekly SoCS post.
5. One entry per person. The contest is open to anyone with a blog, WordPress or otherwise (see #3 for entry requirements).
6, Poll results will not be available while the poll is open. If there is a tie, I will choose the winner myself.
7. If I’ve missed anything, or if you have any questions please ask in the comment section below.
8. Have fun!
Note: The posting of the winning badge with a SoCS post/on a participant’s website will not be a requirement. It’s purely for entertainment/recognition purposes.