Guess what? Sirius Bizinus has written a novel and you can read it!! I’ve got my copy already – what are you waiting for? Just click on the original post and see how you too can own this amazing masterpiece! 😀
How does one dispose of one’s thoughts? If only brain-bleach was a thing.
Here are the prompt rules:
- Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
- Try to do it on Tuesday.
- Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
- Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
- Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
- I will be trolling Twitter for the hashtag, so watch my Twitter feed in the sidebar for retweets. Make sure to connect on Twitter with other participants!
- If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
- Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
- Have fun!
If you have any suggestions on how to make this a better prompt (i.e. rules I haven’t thought of, making it easier to follow) please let me know in the comments.
What are you waiting for? Make up a sentence and join in!