This is it! I’m posting one last time to ask for your help in choosing a prompt word for tomorrow’s Just Jot It January.
The rules for getting your prompt in are:
- Enter one word in the comments below. If your comment includes more than one word, your suggestion will be eliminated.
- If you’ve already contributed to the existing prompts for the rest of the month, you are automatically disqualified.
- Come up with something original. The existing prompt words can be found here: https://lindaghill.com/2015/12/31/just-jot-it-january-2016-rules/ Please make sure you don’t enter a duplicate.
- Any word is eligible, just keep it clean.
- The first one to write their word below, wins. Hurry up!
P.S. If your word is the first and is chosen, you’ll also have your blog linked to my daily post tomorrow. It’s well worth the effort!