Hello again! It’s time for the 14th daily prompt for Just Jot it January 2020. Today’s prompt was generously donated to us by Ritu. Thanks, Ritu! Make sure you visit her blog to read her post and say hi. And follow her while you’re there!.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 14th, 2020, is “publish.” Use the word “publish” any way you’d like. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 14th, 2020.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Just Jot January — Pubish | Darswords
Pingback: #JusJoJan 14/20 – Publishing |
Pingback: Are you grateful for your blog? Blogging Insights #8 – Randomness Inked
Pingback: “My New Cook Book” – Salted Caramel
January 14, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Pingback: JusJoJan — Pressing Matters – This, That, and The Other
January 14, 2020 at 8:36 pm
gratitude from LA 💜💜💜 https://wordslessspoken781842219.blog/2020/01/14/memorandum
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2020 – Publish It | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: JoJusJan 14th, 2020–Publish – Paperkutzs
Pingback: Just Jot It January # 14 – Publish | teleportingweena
Pingback: Review: Just Mercy – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Words Sent Out | revivedwriter
Pingback: JusJoJan: Day 14 – “Publish” – Fallon Brown
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 14th, 2020 – Publish | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: #JusJoJan 01/14/20 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 14th, 2020. Publish | willowdot21
Pingback: JusJoJan, 1/14/20, Publish – For the Love of
Pingback: JusJoJan 14th – It's going to be a long week! – cathdean.com
Pingback: JusJoJan – Does Chaos Invite Chaos? – From Cave Walls
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 14th, 2020 – theindieshe
Pingback: Gloria In Handcuffs Signing The Constitution #JusJoJan | Her Headache
January 14, 2020 at 10:28 am
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: JusJoJan 14 – Publish – JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer
January 14, 2020 at 9:07 am
Trying the block editor. It’s driving me crazy and I’m not sure the pingback worked. My post – Without Publish – Too Sad — #JusJoJan is over here – https://nofacilities.com/2020/01/14/without-publish-too-sad-jusjojan/
LikeLiked by 3 people
Pingback: JusJoJan # 14- Publish & Daily Prompts- My new book! – Keep it alive
Pingback: Proof Reading before Pressing 'Publish' – Ruth Blogs Here
Pingback: Differing Viewpoints – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: JusJoJa: 14 January 2020: Publish – I scrap 2
January 14, 2020 at 2:17 am
Thank you Linda!!!
I’ll be back to visit and read the posts!
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 14, 2020 at 2:31 pm
And here’s mine!