Hey there! I’m here once again with your daily prompt for the 16th day of Just Jot it January 2020. Our prompt today comes from Dan. Thank you, Dan! Make sure you visit his blog to read his post and say hello. And follow him while you’re there, if you aren’t already!
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 16th, 2020, is “experience.” Use the word “experience” any way you’d like. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 16th, 2020.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Silent Fading – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: Surprise Me – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: Move into the Light – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: #JusJoJan 16/20 – An Experience, or What I Managed to Do In 18 Hours Without Even Leaving My House |
Pingback: Just Jot It January –Experience | Darswords
Pingback: I Am No Rarity #JusJoJan | Her Headache
January 16, 2020 at 8:42 pm
Happy Thursday from LA ✌💜 http://wordslessspoken781842219.blog/2020/01/16/whod-a-thought
Pingback: JusJoJan 2020: Day 16~ experience – Margret's Life Journey
Pingback: JusJoJan 16 – Experience – JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2020 – Experience | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: Humpback Whale Songs | revivedwriter
Pingback: JusJoJan: Day 16 – “Experience” – Fallon Brown
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 16th, 2020 | willowdot21
Pingback: Call In the Experts – This, That, and The Other
January 16, 2020 at 2:41 pm
January 16, 2020 at 2:16 pm
Pingback: JuJoJan 16 – Experience – The Bag Lady
January 16, 2020 at 1:18 pm
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: #JusJoJan 01/16/20 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Mid Life Crisis? – Ruth Blogs Here
Pingback: An Experience with a Price 💴 – Hinuha
Pingback: and so it begins… – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Just Jot It January # 16 – Experience | teleportingweena
Pingback: I went on a date with myself (Part 2) – Randomness Inked
Pingback: JusJoJan – Our Values and Our Roots – From Cave Walls
Pingback: JusJoJan Day No: 16 – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: JusJoJan # 16- Experience & Daily Prompts. – Keep it alive
January 16, 2020 at 7:04 am
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: A Few Doors from Essex – #ThursdayDoors – No Facilities
Pingback: JusJoJan 16th – You don't always get what you want… – cathdean.com
January 16, 2020 at 5:12 am
Thanks Linda. I admire your consitency and dedication as a blogger. I am only just getting back into it after idling for a year or more. https://jennyyoung27.wordpress.com/2020/01/16/shadows/
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Shadows | Coffee in the Rain
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 16th, 2020 – theindieshe
Pingback: Who We Are – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: JusJoJan the 16th, 2020 – childhood experience – Ladyleemanila
January 16, 2020 at 3:10 am
Good morning Linda and high Dan. Thank you Dan for giving us this “experience” 🤣💜
LikeLiked by 1 person