Hi there! I’m here with your 24th prompt for Just Jot it January 2020. Today’s prompt comes to us compliments of Wendy. Thank you so much, Wendy! Please be sure to visit her blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there!
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 24th, 2020, is “change.” Use the word “change” any way you’d like. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 24th, 2020.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
January 25, 2020 at 2:11 am
Here is mine
Pingback: JusJoJan – Jan 24 – Change – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: #JusJoJan 24/20 – Change |
Pingback: Just Jot It January — Change | Darswords
Pingback: #Haiku – Lunar New Year | Culture Shocks
January 24, 2020 at 10:28 pm
Happy Lunar from LA 🎍http://wordslessspoken781842219.blog/2020/01/24/gradually
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Just Jot January -2020 – Change | Janet's Smiles
January 24, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Pingback: #JusJoJan 01/24/20 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Just Jot It January # 24 – Change | teleportingweena
January 24, 2020 at 2:03 pm
Great prompt, lived it gave me a chance to bring up one of my hero’s who died on the 16th January 2016. Thank you Linda and Wendy 💜
LikeLiked by 3 people
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 24th, 2020 | willowdot21
Pingback: JuJoJan 24 – Change – The Bag Lady
Pingback: Change is… – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Idyllic | revivedwriter
January 24, 2020 at 11:32 am
Pingback: That Magic Number #FlashbackFriday #JusJoJan | Her Headache
Pingback: The Rise of Graphic Novels for Children – From Cave Walls
Pingback: Fate or personal power? – KC's Place
Pingback: JusJoJan 24th – Adapting to different circumstances – cathdean.com
Pingback: JusJoJan Day No: 24 – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: JusJoJan # 24- Change – Keep it alive
Pingback: Moving Out from the Middle – Ruth Blogs Here
Pingback: Coronavirus Outbreak in China 🇨🇳 – Hinuha
January 24, 2020 at 7:14 am
Jot-by-comment time. “Change” Immediately puts two things in my head. David Bowie’s song “Changes” and one of my favorite quotes. Andy Warhol said, “they say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
Thanks for a great prompt and for letting me “phone in my response.”
LikeLiked by 4 people
Pingback: Fiction Friday/JusJoJan: Day 24 – “Change” – Fallon Brown
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 24th, 2020 — – yazım'yazgısı (typography)
Pingback: A Change in Focus | Coffee in the Rain
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 24th, 2020 – theindieshe
Pingback: Not Me Anymore – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: JusJoJan 24/20 Change – I scrap 2