Monday’s here and so is your 27th Just Jot it January 2020 prompt. Today’s prompt comes to us compliments of Debbie. Thank you so much, Debbie! Please be sure to visit her blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there!
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 27th, 2020, is “dazzle.” Use the word “dazzle” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 27th, 2020.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Dazzling light shine on – Therapy Bits
Pingback: Covering My Bases #WeRemember #JusJoJan | Her Headache
Pingback: JusJoJan the 27th, 2020 – “dazzle” – Ladyleemanila
Pingback: Just Jot It January — Dazzle | Darswords
Pingback: #JusJoJan 27/20 – Razzle Dazzle |
January 27, 2020 at 11:24 pm
Pingback: JusJoJan 27 – Razzle Dazzle – Ouch – JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer
Pingback: Sightseeing in London – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2020 – Dazzle Me | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: January Squares # 27 & Just Jot It January – Dazzling Sunlight | teleportingweena
Pingback: JuJoJan 27 – Dazzle – The Bag Lady
Pingback: JusJoJan 27th – letting loose the inner unicorn – cathdean.com
Pingback: Succulent | revivedwriter
Pingback: #JusJoJan 01/27/20 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: JusJoJan: Day 27 – “Dazzle” – Fallon Brown
January 27, 2020 at 12:17 pm
Pingback: JoJusJan # 27 Dazzle & Daily Prompt – Paperkutzs
Pingback: JusJoJan – Jan. 27th 2020 – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: dazzle in small doses – KC's Place
Pingback: JusJoJan # 27- Dazzle & Daily Prompts – Keep it alive
January 27, 2020 at 9:00 am
Live to be dazzled, thank you for the prompt Debbie 💜
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 27th, 2020. Dazzle. | willowdot21
Pingback: Facebook RD – #JusJoJan – No Facilities
Pingback: A Double Twofer – Ruth Blogs Here
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 27th, 2020 – theindieshe
Pingback: Our Contagious Aura – Debbie Gravett