For the 2016 prompt I’ve decided to take a page from Opinionated Man’s book and write my 2016 Bucket List. Here we go:
- Finish my novel and get it published. (I cringe to think how many times this has already drowned in my bucket.)
- Get paid for something I write. (It might even be my novel!)
- Have a weekend to myself. In my house. Alone.
- Teach the dog sign language as well as voice commands so Alex can communicate with him.
- Get my house spotlessly clean top to bottom. (Look for this one on the list every year for the next ten years … a girl can dream.)
- Do something with the pot hole that is my back yard. (Okay, it’s not that bad, but it’s not that great either.)
- Keep the weight off that I’ve already lost. (This is starting to sound like a list of resolutions.😛 )
- Finish writing the novel I said I was going to finish by Christmas. (My bad.)
- Get inspired some more!
What’s on your bucket list for this year?
The “2016” prompt is brought to you by Fiona at Fiona’s Favorites. Click on the link and have a read!
To find the rules for Just Jot It January, click here and join in today. It’s never too late! And don’t forget to ping back your January 5th post here!