Hey there! Welcome to the fourth day of Just Jot it January! Today features our first guest prompt this year. If you’d like a peek at the upcoming prompts, check the “Rules” post HERE. The list is at the bottom of the post. I’ll have the rest of the spaces on the list filled in soon. Meanwhile, here’s your prompt for Just Jot it January, Friday January 4th:
Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 4th is brought to you by Virgobeauty! Click here to find her last post and say hi while you’re there! Virgobeauty’s word for our prompt today is “enigmatic.” Use it anywhere in your post or make it the theme of your post. Have fun!
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 4th, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: Please state either in your title or very early on in your post if it’s NSFW.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
Pingback: It’s Greek to me! – Jot #4 – Forty, c'est Fantastique !
Pingback: Catching Up On “Just Jot It January” 2019 #JustJoJan #SoCS | Her Headache
Pingback: Just Jot It January, Enigmatic, 20190104 | Darswords
Pingback: ShanJeniah's Lovely Chaos
Pingback: I Blah Blah Blah to You | joeyfullystated
Pingback: Just Jot it January, 2019: January 4 | Zombie Flamingos
Pingback: Just Jot It January – 2019 – Enigmatic | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: Enigmatic – #JusJoJan Jot #4 |
January 4, 2019 at 9:18 pm
Thank you for hosting this challenge!
January 4, 2019 at 9:31 pm
My pleasure, Donna! 😀
Pingback: Enigmatic Letting Go Thoughts | DJ Ranch
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/4/19 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Enigmatic – Just Jot It January #JusJoJan | Jeanne Owens, author
Pingback: Just Jot It January – Enigmatic – Day 4 | teleportingweena
January 4, 2019 at 5:22 pm
Here’s mine: https://waffle-with-wendy.blogspot.com/2019/01/jusjojan-4119-enigmatic.html
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 4, 2019 at 9:33 pm
Thanks, Wendy! 🙂
Pingback: JusJoJan 4 – The Watcher – JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer
Pingback: Enigmatic | revivedwriter
Pingback: The enigma that is man…Just Jot it January – Superman can't find a phone booth
Pingback: Everything is Connected – Tina Stewart Brakebill
Pingback: The Transition Past a Fog – Culture Shocks
Pingback: Webhipster – Leaking Ink
January 4, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Great prompt today! Made me think ha!
Pingback: #JusJoJan daily prompt january 4th 2019 – Therapy Bits
Pingback: Enigmatic Equals Mystery, #JusJoJan – For the Love of
Pingback: Carlys Song – A Unique Title For Me
Pingback: It’s A Mystery #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: JusJoJan #4 – The Haunted Wordsmith
Pingback: Enigmatic – Keep it alive
Pingback: JusJoJan — Enigmatic Nipples – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Household reorganization – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2019 Daily Prompt – Jan. 4th – “enigmatic” – Ladyleemanila
Pingback: Wild A** Dreams of a Dry January – Quaint Revival
Pingback: Fiction Friday/JusJoJan: Day 4 – “Enigmatic” – Fallon Brown
Pingback: #JusJoJan 4th – mind-boggling – cathdean.com
January 4, 2019 at 6:06 am
here’s my effort Linda
January 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Hi Linda this is an interesting word isn’t it.💙💙💙
Pingback: Just Jot it January Day Four. Enigmatic. | willowdot21
January 4, 2019 at 2:25 am
January 4, 2019 at 2:26 am
Link not working again.
Try this one:
January 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Both days when I hover over the first link it seems you’ve somehow linked to a widget/notification. I didn’t know there was such a thing!
Thanks for checking to see if they worked, Debbie!
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 4, 2019 at 11:46 am
I got to your post by clicking on your name.
LikeLiked by 1 person