Hello, and welcome to your daily Just Jot it January prompt! I’m off on an adventure to a different hospital today, but I’ll be around later in the afternoon.
If you’d like a peek at the upcoming prompts, check the “Rules” post HERE. The list is at the bottom of the post. The post to request the prompts for the rest of the month will appear today–keep an eye out! I’ll fill in the rest of the spaces on the list when I have them. Meanwhile, here’s your prompt for Just Jot it January, Thursday January 17th:
Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 17th is brought to you by John Holton! Click here to find his last post and say hi while you’re there! John’s word for our prompt today is “inch.” Use it anywhere in your post or make it the theme of your post. Have fun!
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 17th, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: Please state either in your title or very early on in your post if it’s NSFW.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
Pingback: Measurements In Love and Mathematics, #JusJoJan | Her Headache
Pingback: Just Jot It January Prompt: Inch 20190117 | Darswords
Pingback: #JusJoJan prompt jan. 17th inch! – Therapy Bits
Pingback: Inch – #JusJoJan Jot #18 |
January 17, 2019 at 11:24 pm
Hope the new hospital worked for you and Alex.
Here’s my link for “Inch”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: #ThursdayDoors — Jot 17 | joeyfullystated
Pingback: Just Jot It January – Inch – Day 17 | teleportingweena
January 17, 2019 at 5:16 pm
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: It’s This Big… #JusJoJan #17 – For the Love of
Pingback: A New Way – The Haunted Wordsmith
Pingback: Linda got me… A #JusJoJan post – The Bee Writes…
Pingback: Next Stop Willoughby – Superman can't find a phone booth
Pingback: uneasy times – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Inch Worm Angst – Tina Stewart Brakebill
Pingback: Inch by Inch – JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer
Pingback: JusJoJan # 17 – Keep it alive
Pingback: Just Jot It January – 2019 – Inch | Janet's Smiles
January 17, 2019 at 10:09 am
January 17, 2019 at 9:45 am
Just do it this way: https://thesoundofonehandtyping.com/2019/01/17/give-em-2-54-cm-theyll-take-1-609344-km-jusjojan/
Pingback: JusJoJan — They Gave Him An Inch – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Give Someone An Inch – A Unique Title For Me
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/17/19 – Inch – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: JusJoJan: Day 17 – “Inch” – Fallon Brown
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2019 – Jan. 17th – Inch | My Rattled Cage
Pingback: How a king-size bed is a perfect size for a dog – Quaint Revival
January 17, 2019 at 5:45 am
Pingback: #JusJoJan 17th – Mixing my measurements – cathdean.com
Pingback: Sunday Writing Prompt “5 by 5” – Every inch of his body sensed her presence – Ladyleemanila
January 17, 2019 at 3:39 am
Linda good luck to you and Alex today. Let’s hope the new hospital with help Alex out 💜💜
Pingback: # JusJoJan 2019 Daily Prompt – Jan. 17th | willowdot21
January 17, 2019 at 2:40 am
My post for “inches” https://gattinawritercramps.blogspot.com/2019/01/why-inches.html