I began One-Liner Wednesday on March 19th, 2014. It wasn’t until the summer of the same year that I turned it into a prompt.
Until now, One-Liner Wednesday has not had a badge to identify it. I intend to change that, but I need your help! Yes, once again I’m calling on all artists, photographers, and badge-makers to submit the best of your art thing to be voted upon for our new visual.
The guidelines for entry into the contest are as follows:
1. The design can be anything you want it to be but it must include either “One-Liner Wednesday” and your name and/or the name of your website.
2. Any pictures (art or photo) must be your own.
3. All entries will be posted here on my blog on Monday, February 15th, 2016, along with a poll that will close the next day, on Tuesday the 16th. I would ask that each of the entrants make a blog post on their own website with their artwork so that I can post links for voters to check them out, and that they link their post back HERE in the comment section no later than Sunday, February 14th. All links included here will be added to the voting list.
4. The winner’s badge will be available for anyone who participates in One-Liner Wednesday to post permanently on their website as a widget and/or to embed in each weekly One-Liner Wednesday post.
5. One entry per person. The contest is open to anyone with a blog, WordPress or otherwise (see #3 for entry requirements).
6, Poll results will not be available while the poll is open. If there is a tie, I will choose the winner myself.
7. If I’ve missed anything, or if you have any questions please ask in the comment section below.
8. Have fun!
So that’s it. Get out your paintbrushes and coloured pencils, your cameras, or whatever you generally art with and art away!