It seems to me that, though life in general is made up of them, there are weeks when little annoyances build up rather substantially. Or perhaps I’m just less tolerant of them. During weeks like these, it’s important to keep a sense of humour lest I end up totally bonkers due to the stress of it all. Failing the ability to laugh at my woes in the privacy of my own closet (which is where the men in the white coats SHOULD NOT LOOK FOR ME!! IGNORE THE GIGGLES COMING FROM THE CLOSET!!!) this blog enables me to share my madness with all of you. Aren’t you lucky? Here we go.
My Top Ten List of Annoying Things for This Week
- Having a fantastic idea for a blog post that’s so freaking good that I didn’t need to write it down.
- Famous last words.
- Getting all ready to have a shower and then realizing I need to wash my clothes first.
- Snow days. All one of them.
- Firefox crashing every evening at about 7. What’s up with that?
- Having a to-do list that’s longer than there are hours in a day.
- Meat in the fridge that won’t wait just one more day before it expires. C’mon, meat! Have a bit of decency!
- Not being able to get more fridge magnet letters from Toys ‘r’ Us.
- Chocolate. More specifically, orange Kit Kat. Why does it have to be so mouth-wateringly delicious?!
- Not being able to come up with ten annoying things, damnit!
So, how has your week been so far?