Hi! Rosemary here again, sitting in for Linda. Wasn’t yesterday’s prompt fun? I know I’ve enjoyed it! Welcome to the prompt for the 6th of January. Please drop by my blog sometimes. Just click on https://rosemarycarlson.com. I’ve really enjoyed guest blogging for Linda and reading your comments and feedback.
Now for your prompt for January 6. It is brought to you by Prajakta at https://anarmchairperfectionist.wordpress.com/ Your prompt is: “Tangible.” Use it any way you like. Make sure you stop by Prajakta’s website and say hello to her!
The rules for Just Jot It January are as follows:
1. It’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “Jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. The prompts will be posted every day at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt word, but this will be where you leave your link for others to see. Make sure you link your post to the correct day’s prompt. There will be a post like this every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday, and Saturday, when you’ll find the prompt on my usual Friday Reminder post for Stream of Consciousness Saturday (SoCS).
3. As long as your blog is on WordPress, you’ll be able to link via pingback. To execute a pingback, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! If you’re participating from another blogging host, just drop a link into the comment section. Note: The newest pingbacks and comments will be at the top.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts are here both to remind you and to inspire you to write. However, you don’t have to use the prompt word of the day. You can link any kind of jot back here. Even your shopping list. Note: If it’s 18+ content, please say so in a comment with your link.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge (above) in your post so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
If you’d like to look ahead to see the upcoming prompt words, click this link: https://lindaghill.com/2016/12/31/just-jot-it-january-2017-rules/ You can always write your post ahead of time and schedule it to come out on the appropriate day.
Pingback: Tangible Assets Versus Overhead in Nonprofits | Eclectic Evelyn
January 7, 2017 at 12:14 pm
Here’s mine! https://thecadyluckleedy.com/2017/01/06/the-tangible-beat-of-the-heart-is-love/
Pingback: From Ritu Bhathal – #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 6th/17 – Tangible / #writephoto – Gold / #writespiration 93 – “The Timer Started” | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
Pingback: Just Jot it January 6 – Six baguettes ? | Forty, c'est Fantastique !
Pingback: SoCS – Jan 8/17 | Rosemary Carlson, Freelance Writer
Pingback: #JusJoJan 6/17 – Tangible | inspiration in progress
Pingback: Just Jot It Jan 6 – Tangible | Linda G. Hill
January 6, 2017 at 9:33 pm
Wait – it’s not even 10pm local time, and I’m posting ALREADY?! Yup. Tis true!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: JustJotJanuary Blog Challenge | Rosemary Carlson, Freelance Writer
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 6/17 | Darswords
Pingback: Friday Fictioneers and JustJoJan Day 6 – The Machine | This Thing Called Life One Word at a Time
Pingback: JUST JOT IT JANUARY 2017 – TANGIBLE | teleportingweena
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 6th/17 | Just Plain Ol' Vic
Pingback: do-it-yourself 2016 summary – Top of JC's Mind
January 6, 2017 at 4:03 pm
Here’s mine: https://waffle-with-wendy.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/tangible-jusjojan-day-6.html
Pingback: Taking “Tangible” Out For A Ramble #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: Just For Fun | Notes Tied On The Sagebrush
Pingback: Just Jot It January: Tangible | willowdot21
Pingback: Sammich Strife | joeyfullystated
Pingback: JusJoJan: Day 6 – “Tangible” | fallonbrownwrites
Pingback: Tangible Healing | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: Tangible – Jotting – An Armchair Perfectionist
Pingback: Tangible-jusjojan – DebWasHere
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 6/17 – Tangible – Ladyleemanila
January 6, 2017 at 3:47 am
Hi again Rosemary. This prompt got me thinking! 🙂
January 6, 2017 at 3:35 am
January 6, 2017 at 2:57 am
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: #JusJoJan January 6th Tangible. - Edwina's Episodes
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 6th/17 – Tangible / #writephoto – Gold / #writespiration 93 – “The Timer Started” | But I Smile Anyway...