Hey there! We’re back again to the daily Just Jot it January prompt. I’m glad I haven’t had a glass of wine tonight. I almost forgot to schedule this post sober.
If you’d like a peek at the upcoming prompts, check the “Rules” post HERE. The list is at the bottom of the post.
Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 27th is brought to you by Enthralling Journey! Click here to find her last post and say hi while you’re there! Enthralling Journey’s word for our prompt today is “cathartic.” Use it anywhere in your post or make it the theme of your post. Have fun!
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 27th, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: Please state either in your title or very early on in your post if it’s NSFW.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
Pingback: Wrong Washroom, Who Cares? #Disability #JusJoJan | Her Headache
Pingback: Just Jot It January Prompt: Cathartic 20190127 | Darswords
Pingback: Just Jot it January, 2019: January 27 | Zombie Flamingos
January 27, 2019 at 6:14 pm
Pingback: JusJoJan – Sunday – January 27th | Tessa Can Do It! Positivity is Catching!
Pingback: Jot Jot Sunday | joeyfullystated
Pingback: Just Jot it January # 27 – Cathartic – JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer
January 27, 2019 at 4:26 pm
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Cathartic – #JusJoJan 2019 Jot #27 |
Pingback: Just Jot it January day # 27–Cathartic – Superman can't find a phone booth
Pingback: Purging The Body – A Unique Title For Me
Pingback: Just Jot It January – 2019 The Missing Days | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/27/19 – Cathartic and J-Dub’s Review of “Nine Perfect Strangers” by Liane Moriarty – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: JusJoJan # 27 – Keep it alive
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2019 – Jan. 27th – Cathartic | My Rattled Cage
Pingback: A Little Cathartic Writing #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: Confessions on the 27th day of Dry January – Quaint Revival
Pingback: lost in the stream – Tina Stewart Brakebill
Pingback: JusJoJan — Cathartic – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: (un)apologetic – syncwithdeep
Pingback: JC’s Confessions #1 – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: JusJoJan: Day 27 – “Cathartic” – Fallon Brown
Pingback: #JusJoJan 27th – better out than in! – cathdean.com
January 27, 2019 at 5:07 am
Good morning Linda.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Just Jot It January : 27th | pensitivity101
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2019 Daily Prompt – Jan. 27th | willowdot21
Pingback: #JusJoJan prompt January 27th 2019 – Therapy Bits
Pingback: It’s A Part Of Me – The enthralling journey
January 27, 2019 at 2:05 am