EDIT: Contest closed. Watch for the poll, to be posted here tomorrow morning (Monday, June 10), to vote for your favourite design. To get an early look at the contestants, go to the comment section below and click on the links.
Get out your art supplies, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s time for a new One-Liner Wednesday badge!
I’m a few weeks late this year (sorry, eh?), so I can’t promise the next badge will stay in circulation for a full 52 weeks, but it’ll be close! All you have to do is follow the guidelines below, and you can be entered into the contest!
Before we get started though, a moment of silence (and peace, and love) for the little friend who has graced our Wednesday pages for the past year and a bit.
Thank you so much, Cheryl, for sharing your little friend with us. He’ll always have a special place in my heart. I hope you’ll enter the contest again this year!
This week’s One-Liner Wednesday will be the last one with Cheryl’s badge. Participate and enjoy it while you can!
Here are the guidelines for entry into the contest:
1. The design can be anything you want it to be, but it must include “One-Liner Wednesday” and your name and/or the name of your website.
2. Any pictures (art or photo) must be your own, and they must be family-friendly.
3. When you’re happy with your badge and you’re ready to share it, write a blog post on your own website and link back HERE in the comments, so voters can check it out. The deadline to do this is Sunday, June 9th, 11:59pm EST. All links included here by that time will be added to a poll.
4. All entries will be shared here on my blog on Monday, June 10th, 2019, along with the poll that will close the next day, Tuesday the 11th.
5. The winner’s badge will be available for anyone who participates in One-Liner Wednesday to post permanently on their website as a widget and/or to embed in their weekly One-Liner Wednesday post for the next year, give or take a couple of weeks.
6. One entry per person. The contest is open to anyone with an active blog, WordPress or otherwise (see #3 for entry requirements).
7, Poll results will not be available while the poll is open. If there is a tie, I will choose the winner myself.*
8. If I’ve missed anything, or if you have any questions, please ask in the comment section below.
9. Have fun!
*I retain the right to refuse any badge that is distasteful, regardless of the number of votes it receives.