I’m working on organizing this year’s JuJoJan. If you’re not familiar with what that is, there will be a post soon with all the details, the rules, and what you can expect if you’d like to join in.
The real purpose of this post is to let you know that my area is expecting 20-30mm of freezing rain overnight and mixtures of rain and snow all the way up to 6pm on Tuesday. The possibility of losing power is so great, I’m planning to schedule a bunch of posts to last the blog through ’til Saturday.
These will include:
1. The Rules post for Just Jot it January 2020, scheduled for December 31st.
2. One-Liner Wednesday/JusJoJan Day 1.
3. The Escapist Coloring Club Prompt January 1st.
4. The JusJoJan prompt for Thursday (Day 2).
5. Same for Day 3 plus the Friday SoCS prompt, which will also be the JusJoJan prompt for Day 4.
6. The request for JusJoJan prompts for the week starting January 5th–I’ll post that on Saturday the 4th without scheduling it.
In the event that I don’t show up online, I’d appreciate it if those of you who have participated in JusJoJan before would help those with questions. If I lose my power, I’ll try to at least get word out. Watch my Instagram feed @linda.g.hill as it will likely be easier to post there than anywhere. It’s the only app I have on my phone.
If, for some reason, I’m not back by Saturday, just link your posts to the December 31st Rules post and write whatever you want since there won’t be any prompts. And if I don’t lose my power, at least I’ll have all that done in advance!
Any questions, let me know. Watch for the Rules post first thing December 31st! All posts will be scheduled for 2am EST except the Friday SoCS prompt and the Coloring prompt, which will go out as usual at 9:30am EST.