It’s been an interesting day. I took the entire family to the mall so they could finish buying Christmas gifts with the gift cards and cash they got. I swear, this holiday WILL never end!! Shouldn’t it be summer yet?
Anyhoo, here’s your prompt for today:
The Just Jot It January 3rd prompt, brought to you by Dan Antion, of the blog “No Facilities,” is: “Warning.” Use it any way you’re inspired to. And make sure you stop by and say hi to Dan as well! Here’s his blog: https://nofacilities.com/
The rules for Just Jot It January are as follows:
1. It’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “Jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. The prompts will be posted every day at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt word, but this will be where you leave your link for others to see. Make sure you link your post to the correct day’s prompt. There will be a post like this every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday, and Saturday, when you’ll find the prompt on my usual Friday Reminder post for Stream of Consciousness Saturday (SoCS).
3. As long as your blog is on WordPress, you’ll be able to link via pingback. To execute a pingback, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! If you’re participating from another blogging host, just drop a link into the comment section. Note: The newest pingbacks and comments will be at the top.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts are here both to remind you and to inspire you to write. However, you don’t have to use the prompt word of the day. You can link any kind of jot back here. Even your shopping list. Note: If it’s 18+ content, please say so in a comment with your link.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge (above) in your post so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
If you’d like to look ahead to see the upcoming prompt words, click this link: https://lindaghill.com/2016/12/31/just-jot-it-january-2017-rules/ You can always write your post ahead of time and schedule it to come out on the appropriate day.
Pingback: #JusJoJan Day 3 ~ Warning – The Bee Writes…
Pingback: Heedless, #Travel #History #Canada150 #JusJoJan | Her Headache
Pingback: Just Jot It Jan: 3 Warning | Netdancer's Musings
Pingback: Just Jot it January 3 – Warning ! | Forty, c'est Fantastique !
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 3rd/17 Warning | Darswords
Pingback: #JusJoJan 3/17 – Warning, 50 words | inspiration in progress
January 3, 2017 at 11:31 pm
I’m running creatively late….
January 3, 2017 at 10:02 pm
Pingback: Just Jot It Jan 3 – Warning | Linda G. Hill
Pingback: JustJoJan Day 3 – A warning sign or a funny little man? | This Thing Called Life One Word at a Time
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan 3rd – ‘Warning’ – Finlay Games
Pingback: JUST JOT IT JANUARY 2017 | teleportingweena
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 3rd/17 | Just Plain Ol' Vic
Pingback: Just Jot It Jan: 3 Warning | Capt Jills Journeys
Pingback: Just Jot It Jan: 3 Warning | Captain Jills Journeys
Pingback: #JusJoJan 01/03/17 – Warning Signs #FlashFiction | Promptly Written
Pingback: JusJoJan: Day 3 – “Warning” | fallonbrownwrites
Pingback: Warning Labels #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 3rd/17 – Warning | Morpethroad
Pingback: Warning! Danger Will Robinson! | Eclectic Evelyn
January 3, 2017 at 3:07 pm
Here’s mine for today! ttps://thecadyluckleedy.com/2017/01/03/i-warned-ya/
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: #ReadersUnite – that cynking feeling
Pingback: Warning Signs | Notes Tied On The Sagebrush
Pingback: Warning | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: It Was Not The Gift of The Magi | joeyfullystated
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 3rd/17 Warning | willowdot21
Pingback: making an attempt – Top of JC's Mind
January 3, 2017 at 6:20 am
Here’s mine: https://waffle-with-wendy.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/warning-jusjojan-3.html
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: Warning-Just JoJan – DebWasHere
Pingback: #JusJoJan Day 3 ~ Warning | Just Fooling Around With Bee or The Bee Writes...
January 3, 2017 at 4:09 am
I remember the days of school holidays!! I also remember the children shopping after Christmas!! I will say no more 🤐
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 3, 2017 at 2:57 am
I am looking forward to having a few days off after today so I can go and spend my vouchers.
The holiday has ended here now with everyone back at school at work, but for me just about to begin! 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: Journaling Day 4: 2nd post | adarkenedhouse
Pingback: #JusJoJan January 3rd Warning - Edwina's Episodes
Pingback: Jusjojan: warning 03.01.17 – Lorraine's frilly freudian slip
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 3rd/17 – Warning | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – Jan. 3rd/17 – Warning – Ladyleemanila