Hi there! Shan Jeniah https://shanjeniah.com/about/ here, back one more time to thank you all for making my first-ever stint guest hosting a blog hop such a rewarding experience!
When Linda told me I could do a guest post, I struggled with what I would say. It only took two sentences to say thank you, and I don’t want to bore anyone. Then I realized how much I enjoyed the question-and-answer posts over at ghostmmnc’s blog, teleportingweena, like this one: https://teleportingweena.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/fun-questions-and-answers/
When I read them, I wanted to post my own answers…and so, here, the two things happily blended, and I can offer you a guest post that says a little about me without being a me-fest. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
I didn’t do all fifty from this post; just as many as I felt like doing. Ready?
Off we go, then!
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Open. There’s usually stuff in front of them, and I don’t want to move it.
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- No. I like my own better.
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- I use a fitted sheet on the bottom; quilts above. I don’t tuck; I cocoon!
Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- No. Nor now, either.
Do you like to use post-it notes?
- Sometimes. I used one in a fan fiction story once. =)
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Being peeved. Huge waste of my time.
Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Is it okay for guys to wear pink as a colour?
- Who gets to decide this stuff? Let people wear what they want; who cares what’s in their pants?!
Whats your least favorite movie?
- I don’t really have one. If I don’t care for a movie, I generally stop watching it.
What do you drink with dinner?
- Water, or coffee.
What is your favorite food?
- I love salads. Especially if I don’t need to make it myself.
What movie could you watch over and over and still love?
- You’ve Got Mail; Turner and Hooch; Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home; probably many others I’m not thinking of now.
Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- I might. I’ve posted one censored nude on a blog. I don’t have a problem with non-exploitative nudity.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Either a letter to my husband, or to my daughter.