Welcome to the daily prompt! Today we have the 2nd prompt for Just Jot it January 2022, and it’s brought to us by Dan. Thank you so much, Dan! Please be sure to visit his blog to read his post and say hello. And follow him while you’re there, if you’re not already following him.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 2nd, 2020, is “gobbledygook.” Use the word “gobbledygook” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 2nd, 2022.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
January 6, 2022 at 2:53 pm
Dan! AWESOME word! One of my faves to use, when I’m tempted to curse while saying, “well, this is what was proposed and here’s why I’m arguing against” – Gobbledygook plays so much better, in everyday world, than, “*@#!$, foul, filth, flairn”” (my comment self edited cuz I don’t know how to add ‘sound effects of ‘bleep, bleep, bleep!” ) 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 4, 2022 at 8:58 am
I forgot to ping back…Like I said, “It’ll take baby steps 😉 ” Love ya, Mz. Linda ❤ .
January 4, 2022 at 7:33 pm
Slow and steady wins the race, as they say. ❤ xx
Pingback: Just-Jot-It-January (Jan 1-3) | Valley of the Trolls
Pingback: JusJoJan Prompt: Gobbledygook | Ella Craig
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 3rd, 2022 – Abundance | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: JuJoJan, January 2, Y2K22, Gobbledygook | Darswords
Pingback: The First Kennedy Assassination – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2022 | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: Jargon – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Staying | revivedwriter
January 2, 2022 at 4:53 pm
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/2/22 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 2nd, 2022 – Gobbledygook | But I Smile Anyway...
January 2, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Pingback: Happy New Year 2022 – Scarlett79
January 2, 2022 at 2:38 pm
I don’t think you need to put the Wigit on her page, you just need to link your post to her comments, which you did! That’s how I found your post! So, good job!
Pingback: #JusJoJan the 2nd – Gobbledygook |
Pingback: #JusJoJan – 2 January 2022 Gobbledygook – About the Jez of It
Pingback: Why Am I Feeling This? – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 2nd, 2022 | willowdot21
Pingback: JusJoJanuary 2nd, 2022- gobbledygook – Margret's Life Journey
Pingback: Brain Prattle – #JusJoJan
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 2nd, 2022 – theindieshe
Pingback: January 2nd- What??? – Keep it alive
Pingback: Gobbledygook – Hot Dogs and Marmalade
Pingback: Gobbledygook – #JusJoJan – No Facilities
January 2, 2022 at 6:33 am
It’s great to be part of JusJoJan, Linda – here we go – https://nofacilities.com/2022/01/02/gobbledygook-jusjojan/
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 2, 2022 at 10:07 am
Yay! Thanks, Dan! It’s wonderful to have you here. 😀
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: Gobbledygook | Coffee in the Rain
Pingback: 1500 (depending how you count) – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: JusJoJan January 2nd – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀