Hey! I’m back with your Daily Prompt. Today is January 23rd, so this is the 23rd prompt for Just Jot it January 2022, and it’s brought to us by Wendy. Thanks, Wendy! Please be sure to visit her blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 23rd, 2022, is “surviving.” Use the word “surviving” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 23rd, 2022.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Surviving, or Thriving? | POETRY…IF NOTHING ELSE
Pingback: January 23-25: Surviving, Unbelievable, and Journal | Valley of the Trolls
January 24, 2022 at 11:47 am
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
Pingback: Surviving! I have Survived – So Far! – Gypsie's Writings, Musings, Quotes & Gripes
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/23/22 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Setting New Records | revivedwriter
Pingback: Regret: A One-Man Show – Very Important Stuff Here
Pingback: A Matter of Survival – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: JusJoJanuary the 23rd, 2022 – Margret's Life Journey
January 23, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Phew got here eventually: https://waffle-with-wendy.blogspot.com/2022/01/jusjojan22-23rd-september-surviving.html
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2022 | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: All About Dying – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: Talking About My Oldest Surviving Generation – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
Pingback: Hi, It’s Me – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: N95s – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: JJJ#23 – The Bag Lady
Pingback: More Than Surviving at the Farm Animal Sanctuary | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 23rd, 2022 – Stine Writing
Pingback: Add Value to Survival | Coffee in the Rain
Pingback: Doors Recap & More– Jan 20, 2022 – No Facilities
Pingback: Miracle Patients – JusJoJan
Pingback: #JusJoJan – Jan. 23 2022 – Surviving | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: One Word Challenges – Let's Write……
Pingback: January 23rd, 2022- Surviving disappointment – Keep it alive
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 23rd, 2022 – theindieshe
Pingback: Beauty of Persistence – Shreya Shah
Pingback: Status Report – Cynthia Praski
Pingback: #Jusjojan prompt january 23rd-surviving! – Therapy Bits
January 23, 2022 at 3:54 am
LikeLiked by 1 person