AHHH!! I’m finally here with your Daily Prompt. So sorry I’m late. I really was exhausted last night, and it totally slipped my mind to get this post scheduled.
Today is January 30th, so this is the 30th prompt for Just Jot it January 2022, and it’s brought to us by Jenny. Thank you, Jenny! Again, sorry I’m late! Please be sure to visit her blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 30th, 2022, is “prepare.” Use the word “prepare” any way you’d like. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 30th, 2022.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
January 31, 2022 at 12:27 pm
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
Pingback: JusJoJan – Jan 30 – Prepare – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: That Time They Wanted to Throw Jesus off a Cliff | revivedwriter
Pingback: Knock Their Socks Off – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Preparations – #JusJoJan
Pingback: #JusJoJan~1/30/23 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Perspective – Cynthia Praski
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2022 | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: JJJ#30 – The Bag Lady
Pingback: JusJoJan ~ Jan. 30th – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: Doors Recap & More– Jan 27, 2022 – No Facilities
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 30th, 2022 | willowdot21
Pingback: Preparing a Place | Coffee in the Rain
Pingback: January 30: Prepare | Valley of the Trolls
Pingback: Prepare – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Thanks to the Department of Public Art – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Let it Be Magic – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: January 30th, 2022 – Preparation! – Keep it alive
Pingback: #JusJoJan – Jan. 30 2022 – Prepare | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 30th, 2022 – theindieshe