1. How is it that today went by with only four hours in it? Because I could swear I just finished my Rice Krispies and it’s already 10:37pm.
2. How close does one really have to be to the curb when they parallel park on the street? I think three feet is fair, don’t you?
3. How many times can a person listen to “Let It Go” from the movie Frozen before they require admittance to a mental facility?
4. How long does it take for a kid to grow up? I’m talking boys here.
5. How now brown cow?
6. How does Twitter work? Seriously. Is there anyone on the planet who really knows?
7. How much money would it take to send all the spammers and bots into outer space?
8. How can you put the words “into” and “outer” together side-by-side in a sentence? See above.
9. How did someone come up with the saying, “There are easier ways to kill a cat than to choke it with butter”?
10. How will you decide which one of these questions to answer? I dare you to answer at least half…