1. Why are people surprised when they get a groan instead of a laugh at the end of a joke? It’s called a PUNCHline after all.
2. Why can’t I kiss my own elbow?
3. Why are there so many fruit flies in the world when there’s nothing to eat them?
4. Why do the things that are so bad for us, taste so good?
5. Why must our faculties go to pot as we get older?
6. Why does a bottle of water cost more than the same amount of gasoline?
7. Why can’t we just all get along?
8. Why do we call flies flies, and yet there’s not a bug called a “walk”?
9. Why do men have such a hard time asking for directions?
10. Why are there not more hours in a day when we need them?
One point for every question you answer. Bonus points if you can come up with another “why” question for me to answer.