Hello, and welcome to the Tuesday edition of Just Jot it January! Well, the weather’s doing a crazy up and down thing here – -30s on the weekend, and this week they’re calling for rain. I can see everyone catching colds in the near future. In the meantime, while we’re healthy, let’s write!
Your prompt for January 9th, 2018, brought to you by the lovely Barbara, is “Coffee.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Barbara at her blog, “teleportingweena” to read her post and say hi! Here’s her link: https://teleportingweena.wordpress.com/
Here are the general rules to follow for Just Jot it January:
1. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “Jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. I’ll post the daily prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5), every day except for Saturday’s Stream of Consciousness (SoCS) prompt–you’ll find that one on Friday morning at 9:30am. That daily post (i.e. this one) will be where you leave your link for others to find in the comment section. There will be a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday.
3. As long as your blog is on WordPress, you’ll be able to link via pingback. To execute a pingback, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! If you’re participating from another blogging host, just drop a link into the comment section. Note: The newest pingbacks and comments will appear at the top.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts are here both to remind you and to inspire you to write. However, you don’t have to use the prompt word of the day. You can link any kind of jot back here. Note: If it’s 18+ content, please say so in a comment with your link or close to your pingback.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
To find the full list of daily prompts from now until the end of the month, click this link: https://lindaghill.com/2017/12/27/what-is-just-jot-it-january-2018-rules/ and scroll down to the bottom of the post.
Pingback: #JusJotJan 2018. January 9th Coffee | Rhyme and No Reason!
Pingback: Smorgasbord Blog Sitting Special – Who are you? by author Cage Dunn | Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompts – From January 7th, 2018 – January 11th, 2018 « culturevultureexpress
Pingback: #JustJoJan Day 9 – Coffee – Richmond Road
Pingback: Just Jot It January: Coffee – a1000mistakes
Pingback: Coffee – #JusJoJan 9 | Forty, c'est Fantastique !
Pingback: Jolt, #JusJoJan | Her Headache
Pingback: chainsaw mule kick – Word Florilegium
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2018, the 9th – Coffee | Linda G. Hill
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt January 9, 2018~Coffee | Margret's Life Journey!
Pingback: #JustJoJan Day 9 – Daily Dose of Coffee | This Thing Called Life One Word at a Time
Pingback: Just Jot it January: January 9 | Zombie Flamingos
Pingback: #jusjojan – 09/01/18 – coffee(ls) so good. – HIP TO BE SNARK
Pingback: Bold Italian | wuthering bites
Pingback: #JusJoJan for 1/9/18 ~ Coffee – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt: Coffee – January 9th, 2018 | Darswords
Pingback: Who are you? | Cage Dunn: Writer, Author, Teller-of-tall-tales
Pingback: JoJoJan 9 Coffee – What if We all Cared?
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – January 9th, 2018 – coffee | Morpethroad
Pingback: Irish creme – Karyn's Domain
Pingback: JusJoJan 9 Coffee – The Bag Lady
Pingback: #JusJoJan – January 9th, 2018 – Coffee | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2018 | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: A Cup, A Cup, A Cup, A Cup, A Cup… Boy! #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
January 9, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Pingback: Hot Coffee – Bilocalalia
January 9, 2018 at 10:52 am
Thanks so much, Linda, for hosting the challenge, and including my prompt for today’s challenge. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Just Jot It January – Coffee | teleportingweena
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – January 9th, 2018 – Coffee | My Rattled Cage
Pingback: #JusJotJan 2018. January 9th Coffee - Judy E Martin
Pingback: Just Jot It January: Day 9 – “Coffee” | fallonbrownwrites
Pingback: JusJoJan: Coffee – Image & Word
Pingback: New Fitbit bracelets – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: JusJoJan 9; Coffee – sixty, single and surviving
Pingback: JusJoJan — 9 | joeyfullystated
Pingback: #JusJoJan — Coffee Date – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: #JusJoJan … Kitchen creativity – cathdean.com
January 9, 2018 at 4:59 am
Pingback: Dancing Goats – A Unique Title For Me
January 9, 2018 at 4:22 am
Pingback: Just Jot January : Day 9: Coffee. | willowdot21
January 9, 2018 at 4:19 am
Coffee- These days all I seem tov do is re heat mine. 🙂
January 9, 2018 at 3:59 am
I can’t even imagine those temperatures. That is very scary for me. I got a very bad cold at 4 degrees and I was the coldest I have ever been in my whole life! Didn’t like it.
My pingback is not working again today, so will be posting my link here.
Pingback: #JusJoJan – January 8th, 2018 – Coffee | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: #JusJoJan – January 8th, 2018 – Pants | But I Smile Anyway...