Hey there! We’re back with the regular Just Jot it January daily prompts. Ready for today’s? Here it is:
Your prompt for January 11th, 2018, brought to you by the very wordy Jim Adams, is “Humiliate.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Jim at his blog, “A Unique Title for Me” to read his post and say hi! Here’s his link: https://jimadamsauthordotcom.wordpress.com/
Here are the general rules to follow for Just Jot it January:
1. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “Jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. I’ll post the daily prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5), every day except for Saturday’s Stream of Consciousness (SoCS) prompt–you’ll find that one on Friday morning at 9:30am. That daily post (i.e. this one) will be where you leave your link for others to find in the comment section. There will be a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday.
3. As long as your blog is on WordPress, you’ll be able to link via pingback. To execute a pingback, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! If you’re participating from another blogging host, just drop a link into the comment section. Note: The newest pingbacks and comments will appear at the top.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts are here both to remind you and to inspire you to write. However, you don’t have to use the prompt word of the day. You can link any kind of jot back here. Note: If it’s 18+ content, please say so in a comment with your link or close to your pingback.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
To find the full list of daily prompts from now until the end of the month, click this link: https://lindaghill.com/2017/12/27/what-is-just-jot-it-january-2018-rules/ and scroll down to the bottom of the post.
Pingback: Sexual Humility vs. Humiliation and Sexual Shame – Micki Allen Coaching
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2018. January 11th Humiliate | Rhyme and No Reason!
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompts – From January 7th, 2018 – January 11th, 2018 « culturevultureexpress
January 12, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Pingback: Sexual Humility vs. Humiliation and Sexual Shame – Micki Allen
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – January 11th, 2018 – Humiliate | My Rattled Cage
Pingback: Just Jot It January: Humiliate (Tarred & Feathered) – a1000mistakes
Pingback: Kids Can Be Cruel – A Unique Title For Me
January 12, 2018 at 5:38 am
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt: Humiliate – January 11th, 2018 | Darswords
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2018, the 11th – Humiliation | Linda G. Hill
Pingback: #jusjojan – 11/01 – humiliate – HIP TO BE SNARK
Pingback: Humiliation as Control – What if We all Cared?
Pingback: #JustJoJan Day 11 – Trying to be right for all the wrong reasons | This Thing Called Life One Word at a Time
Pingback: Just Jot it January: January 11 | Zombie Flamingos
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt January 11,2018~Humiliate | Margret's Life Journey!
Pingback: Humiliation 101 | wuthering bites
Pingback: For 1/11/18 ~ Humiliate – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: #thepowerofpresence: day 5 – Karyn's Domain
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – January 11th, 2018 – “Humiliate.” | Morpethroad
Pingback: A Fate Worse Than Death #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: you gotta smell this – Word Florilegium
Pingback: Interesting Lecture | Captain Jills Journeys
Pingback: Can Do! | Capt Jills Journeys
January 11, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Pingback: JusJoJan 11 – Humiliate – The Bag Lady
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2018 | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: Feather of Shame – Just Jot It January – Humiliate | teleportingweena
Pingback: news response – Top of JC's Mind
January 11, 2018 at 10:58 am
Pingback: JusJoJan 11; Humiliate – sixty, single and surviving
Pingback: JusJoJan: Humiliate – Image & Word
Pingback: Four Words I Want More Of #JusJoJan | Trisha Faye
Pingback: #ThursdayDoors — Vantage Point | joeyfullystated
Pingback: Just Jot It January: Day 11 – “Humiliate” | fallonbrownwrites
January 11, 2018 at 7:47 am
Linda, I’m going to ask because it drives me crazy each time I see it. Are those flames on the left side of the board in the jusjojan image??
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 11, 2018 at 9:12 am
Yes! Burning up the keyboard. Do you love my mad Paint skillz, or what? 😉 (Seriously thinking about replacing the badge. 😛 )
LikeLiked by 2 people
January 11, 2018 at 9:26 am
My first few posts with with an older year (same badge)- I like something fresh for the new year – like with your SoCS.
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 11, 2018 at 7:34 am
Pingback: humility-ization – Karyn's Domain
Pingback: Stitches – A Unique Title For Me
Pingback: Just Jot it January: Day 11. Humiliate. | willowdot21
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2018. January 11th Humiliate - Judy E Martin
Pingback: #JusJoJan – January 11th, 2018 – Humiliate | But I Smile Anyway...