My mind is cluttered, so I looked for quotes about clutter: they made it worse.
Who’d have guessed?
If you would like to participate in this prompt, feel free to use the “One-Liner Wednesday” title in your post, and if you do, you can ping back here to help your blog get more exposure.
Here are the simple JusJoJan Rules:
1. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). The prompt will be the word in quotation marks in the title of my 2am post. You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
2 a) The rules that I’ve made for myself (but don’t always follow) for “One-Liner Wednesday” are:
1. Make it one sentence.
2. Try to make it either funny or inspirational.
3. Use our unique tag #1linerWeds.
4. Add our lovely badge to your post for extra exposure!
5. Have fun!
3. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan the 19th, 2022 – Google Maps | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: it’s all perspective – #1linerWeds – Riddle from the Middle
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday – The Black Prince – Donetta Writes
January 13, 2022 at 7:52 am
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
Pingback: #Jusjojan for jan 12th also One liner weds included-Mistakes – Therapy Bits
Pingback: Good Morning Red | Nut House Central
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday, JusJoJan, January 12, 2023 Clutter | Darswords
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan the 12th, 2022 – Clutter. | willowdot21
Pingback: 3 C’s: Clutter, Cosmopolitan, and Chocolate – Hot Dogs and Marmalade
January 12, 2022 at 6:27 pm
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday 2 – The Bag Lady
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday-January 12—My future is in the best of hands | Weirds Are Word
Pingback: The Odd Nightmares | MY ENDURING BONES
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan the 12th, 2022~ Good inspiration – Margret's Life Journey
Pingback: JJJ#12/One Liner Wednesday – The Bag Lady
Pingback: So, I actually looked at my saved pins on Pinterest… | revivedwriter
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan the 12th, 2022 – Forwards, Backwards | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan the 12th, 2022 – Clutter – theindieshe
Pingback: Holding On and Letting Go | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: Clutter – (One-Liner Wednesday) – Laura McHarrie @ The Hidden Edge
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday - Really Cat? - Poetry For Healing
Pingback: The Winter Garden – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: that was Tulsa, that was Rosewood – 1linerWeds – Riddle from the Middle
Pingback: #JusJoJan and #1linerWeds. 1/12/22 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday — Unfinished Work – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: daze. – musings of a wallflower
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday and #JusJoJan – Let It Snow
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday – Clutter – Shreya Shah
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday: charity – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: January 12th, 2022- Mistakes – Keep it alive
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday – An eternal wonderer….
Pingback: Barrier to Creativity – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: A Cat’s Fake News | Mary J Melange
January 12, 2022 at 6:25 am
I could see that happening. Too bad there aren’t places that take used thoughts, like there are for clothes.
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 12, 2022 at 8:56 am
We’d all sleep better, that’s for sure.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: Hang On Pup – #1LinerWeds #JusJoJan – No Facilities
Pingback: Oceans | Coffee in the Rain
Pingback: #1linerWednesday & JusJoJan 12th – time out – cathdean.com
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan: Clutter | Ella Craig
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀