It’s a new week and a new Daily Prompt! Today is January 17th, so this is the 17th prompt for Just Jot it January 2022, and it’s brought to us by theindieshe. Thanks, theindieshe! Please be sure to visit their blog to read a post and say hello. And follow theindieshe while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 17th, 2022, is “joy.” Use the word “joy” any way you’d like. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 17th, 2022.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Sebastian’s Story – Part 30 – The Mansion and The Boy | The Ramblings of E.M. Kingston
January 18, 2022 at 11:14 am
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
Pingback: Just-Jot-It-January (Jan 16-18) | Valley of the Trolls
Pingback: A Fair Trial – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: JusJoJan ~ Day #17 ~ Joy – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: Comeback Stage – Shreya Shah
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/17/22 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Another Dawn | revivedwriter
Pingback: Peaceful Joy | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: Joy In Italian – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 17th, 2022 Joy | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: JusJoJan 17th – footloose and fancy free – cathdean.com
Pingback: van update – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Joy Feeds the Soul – #JusJoJan
January 17, 2022 at 10:50 am
I stayed up late watching a (US) football game. There is no joy in Pittsburgh today 😦 #JusJoJanByCo
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 17, 2022 at 10:46 am
there are so many lovely, positive posts here. Well done everybody. It’s an honor to be part of this challenge.
Pingback: Folly – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: JJJ#17 – The Bag Lady
Pingback: JusJoJanuary the 17th, 2022-“Joy” – Margret's Life Journey
Pingback: Believe – Stoner on a rollercoaster
Pingback: January 17th, 2022 – Joy – Keep it alive
Pingback: Joy Stolen by the Moon – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 17th, 2022 – theindieshe
Pingback: Simple Joys In Life – JusJoJan – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: JusJoJan the 17th – For the Love of
Pingback: For the Joy Set Before Him | Coffee in the Rain