Hello! I’m here with your Daily Prompt. Today is January 18th, so this is the 18th prompt for Just Jot it January 2022, and it’s brought to us by JoAnna. Thank you, JoAnna! Please be sure to visit her blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 18th, 2022, is “cycle.” Use the word “cycle” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 18th, 2022.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 20th, 2022 | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: 19.01.22 We Call It Home – It's Still Life
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday-January 19—Be kind, it’s that easy | Weirds Are Word
January 19, 2022 at 8:48 am
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
Pingback: Day 18: He and I and Buttons – IT'S STILL LIFE
Pingback: Sebastian’s Story – Part 30 – The Mansion and The Boy | The Ramblings of E.M. Kingston
Pingback: #JusJoJan, January 18, 2022, Cycle | Darswords
Pingback: Just Jotting | revivedwriter
Pingback: Daily prompt for #Jusjojan january 18th 2022 – Therapy Bits
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/18/22 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: JJJ#18 – Calling a Callipygian a Callipygian – The Bag Lady
January 18, 2022 at 3:25 pm
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 18th, 2022 Cycle | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: It’s Definitely Different – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: How Does JC’s Mind Work? #2 – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Nature Loves Cycles | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: Misspent – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: JusJoJan 18th – that’s one way to start a day – cathdean.com
January 18, 2022 at 11:18 am
I have to do this in a comment.
Since I won’t be able to put my bike on the ice and sand covered roads for a few months, I will cycle on the stationary bike. If I get off the couch. #JusJoJanByCo
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Just-Jot-It-January (Jan 16-18) | Valley of the Trolls
January 18, 2022 at 10:25 am
Pingback @ https://wp.me/p93zQi-1ip
Pingback: Everyday Moments (#SOL-2022) – Mukhamani
Pingback: Don’t Let Go! – #JusJoJan
Pingback: January 18th, 2022 – Cycle – Keep it alive
Pingback: JusJoJan Cycles – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: Just Trying to Function – Debbie Gravett