Hey there! I’m back with your Daily Prompt. Today is January 20th, so this is the 20th prompt for Just Jot it January 2022, and it’s brought to us by Di. Thanks, Di! Please be sure to visit her blog to read her post and say hello. And follow her while you’re there, if you’re not already.
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 20th, 2022, is “looking.” Use the word “looking” any way you’d like. Have fun!
If you’d like to see what I have so far on your prompt list, you can find it HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 20th, 2022.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
4. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
5. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
6. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
7. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
8. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
9. Have fun!
Pingback: Trix and Cateline – The Ramblings of E.M. Kingston
Pingback: 22.1.22: Herniated Disks and Other Mischiefs – It's Still Life
Pingback: Who’s Being Tamed? | Valley of the Trolls
January 21, 2022 at 9:57 am
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
January 20, 2022 at 6:09 pm
Pingback: Fare Well | revivedwriter
Pingback: #JusJoJan ~ 1/20/22 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: Seeing | Nut House Central
Pingback: Looking At A Quiet Dreary Day – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
January 20, 2022 at 2:20 pm
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 20th, 2022 | But I Smile Anyway...
Pingback: Who’s the Victim Here? – This, That, and The Other
January 20, 2022 at 1:02 pm
Thanks Linda! Got here in the end
LikeLiked by 2 people
Pingback: JusJoJan 20th January | pensitivity101
Pingback: JusJoJan ~ Jan 20th – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: When All Else Fails #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: Froggie – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Solitaire | Light Motifs II
Pingback: JJJ#20 – The Bag Lady
Pingback: When I Stopped Looking, Love Found Me | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: Throwback Thursday #22 & JusJoJan – For the Love of Cooking
Pingback: Old Wethersfield Business – No Facilities
Pingback: Daily Prompt – JusJoJan the 20th, 2022 – theindieshe
Pingback: JusJoJan 20th – changing my perspective – cathdean.com
Pingback: Think Possible – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: How to Heal the Earth poem – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: January 20th, 2022 – Looking – Keep it alive
January 20, 2022 at 3:42 am
Pingback: Looking – Gypsie's Writings, Musings, Quotes & Gripes
Pingback: Trusting | Coffee in the Rain