So I’m walking down the road with the sun in my eyes but I want to write down my thoughts so I remember them later, so I use voice to text…
P.S. Damn it, I scheduled it for 2pm again. Sorry!
If you would like to participate in this prompt, feel free to use the “One-Liner Wednesday” title in your post, and if you do, you can ping back here to help your blog get more exposure.
Here are the simple JusJoJan Rules:
1. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). The prompt will be the word in quotation marks in the title of my 2am post. You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
2 a) The rules that I’ve made for myself (but don’t always follow) for “One-Liner Wednesday” are:
1. Make it one sentence.
2. Try to make it either funny or inspirational.
3. Use our unique tag #1linerWeds.
4. Add our lovely badge to your post for extra exposure!
5. Have fun!
3. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
Pingback: “We have to learn and fight at the same time.” – #1linerWeds – Riddle from the Middle
January 20, 2022 at 6:52 am
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan: Blog off! | Ella Craig
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday, #JusJoJan, January 19, 2022, Voice to Text | Darswords
Pingback: When | Nut House Central
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday and #JusJoJan – Life
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday and JusJoJan – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
January 19, 2022 at 6:11 pm
Pingback: #JusJoJan and #1linerWeds. 1/20/22 – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
January 19, 2022 at 5:28 pm
Pingback: The Pit of Your Stomach | revivedwriter
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan the 19th, 2022 – Margret's Life Journey
January 19, 2022 at 3:28 pm
I was wondering what might have happened to you today. So many people with regular prompts have things that make it unavoidably necessary to miss out on a few every once in a while
Pingback: What Did You Actually Say? – Debbie Gravett
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday & JusJoJan the 19th, 2022 – Google Maps | But I Smile Anyway...
January 19, 2022 at 2:17 pm
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday - Good Advice - Poetry For Healing
Pingback: A Quote from Maya Angelou’s “A Brave and Startling Truth” | Anything is Possible!
Pingback: One liner Wednesday & JusoJan 19th Jan,2022 – theindieshe
January 19, 2022 at 12:05 pm
That’s hilarious! I thought my phone was bad when it changes what I type, I’ve never tried voice to text.
January 19, 2022 at 12:18 pm
It’s good for a laugh. 😀
Pingback: A Pilgrim’s Prayer | Coffee in the Rain
Pingback: JJJ#19/One Liner Wednesday – The Bag Lady
Pingback: January 19th, 2022- Helpline? – Keep it alive
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday: MLK quote – Top of JC's Mind
January 19, 2022 at 11:46 am
I think you may have discovered a new technique for found poetry!
January 19, 2022 at 12:18 pm
Pingback: One-Liner Wednesday — Moral or Immoral – This, That, and The Other