Well, we’re at our final contributed-word daily prompt for Just Jot it January 2018. There will be a post for tomorrow, but it’ll be a combination One-Liner Wednesday/JusJoJan prompt. I’m sad it’s over! So here it is, your last prompt:
Your prompt for January 30th, 2018, brought to you by my friend and yours, Judy, is “Scrumptious.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Judy at her blog, “Judy E Martin, author, poet and lover of life,” to read her post and say hi! Here’s her link: https://www.judyedwinamartin.com/
Here are the general rules to follow for Just Jot it January:
1. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a “Jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. I’ll post the daily prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5), every day except for Saturday’s Stream of Consciousness (SoCS) prompt–you’ll find that one on Friday morning at 9:30am. That daily post (i.e. this one) will be where you leave your link for others to find in the comment section. There will be a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday.
3. As long as your blog is on WordPress, you’ll be able to link via pingback. To execute a pingback, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! If you’re participating from another blogging host, just drop a link into the comment section. Note: The newest pingbacks and comments will appear at the top.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts are here both to remind you and to inspire you to write. However, you don’t have to use the prompt word of the day. You can link any kind of jot back here. Note: If it’s 18+ content, please say so in a comment with your link or close to your pingback.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
To find the full list of daily prompts from now until the end of the month, click this link: https://lindaghill.com/2017/12/27/what-is-just-jot-it-january-2018-rules/ and scroll down to the bottom of the post.
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2018. January 30th Scrumptious | Judy E Martin
Pingback: Scrumptious- #JusJoJan 30 | Forty, c'est Fantastique !
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt: Scrumptious – January 30th, 2018 | Darswords
Pingback: #JusJoJan 2018, the 30th – Scrumptious | Linda G. Hill
Pingback: scrumptious. – HIP TO BE SNARK
Pingback: Just Jot January – 2018 | Janet's Smiles
Pingback: Truly Scrumptious - Scott Andrew Bailey
Pingback: Fried, gravied, stewed and jelloed | wuthering bites
January 30, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Pingback: no soup for you – Superman cant find a phone booth
Pingback: Truly Scrumptious – thehouseofbailey
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – January 30th, 2018 – Scrumptious. | Morpethroad
January 30, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Awe! I’m going to miss this.
Does anyone know of other “prompts” (besides WP Daily)???
Pingback: the great British baking show – Karyn's Domain
Pingback: Just Jot it January. Day 30. Scrumptious | willowdot21
Pingback: Scrumdillyishus! #JusJoJan – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: JusJoJan: Scrumptious – Image & Word
Pingback: Only He Can do it – What if We all Cared?
Pingback: Saguaro (Cherita) – Bilocalalia
Pingback: Scrumptious – #JusJoJan – No Facilities
Pingback: #JusJoJan — Yummy Yummy Soup – This, That, and The Other
January 30, 2018 at 9:03 am
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.
LikeLiked by 1 person
January 30, 2018 at 8:22 am
Ah …. but did you have fun? 😘
Pingback: Near the End of Jotting | joeyfullystated
January 30, 2018 at 8:06 am
Don’t be sad that it’s over, be glad that it happened. Lol
#JusJoJan #relationshipsadvice #promptsrules!
Pingback: #JusJoJan for 1/30/18 ~ Scrumptious – J-Dubs Grin and Bear It
Pingback: #JusJoJan Daily Prompt – January 30th, 2018 – Scrumptious | My Rattled Cage
January 30, 2018 at 7:39 am
Linda your JusJoJan Daily Prompt was a lot of fun for me and I just wanted to say thanks for hosting this challenge.
January 30, 2018 at 7:37 am
Hi! Thank you for the opportunity to join in again! Here’s my take on the prompt: http://www.quaintrevival.com/spoiled-rotten-by-a-hot-chunk-of-meat/
Pingback: Spoiled rotten by a hot chunk of meat – Quaint Revival
Pingback: Ancient Roman Life – A Unique Title For Me
Pingback: #JusJoJan – Top of JC's Mind
Pingback: Just Jot It January: Day 30 – “Scrumptious” | fallonbrownwrites
January 30, 2018 at 4:15 am
Made it, have done an entry every day! It’s been fun.
January 30, 2018 at 3:36 am
I have really enjoyed taking part in this again Linda. Thanks for all the hard work that you have put in, as always. 💖💖💖
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: #JusJoJan January 30 Scrumptious
Pingback: #JusJoJan – January 30th, 2018 – Scrumptious | But I Smile Anyway...
January 30, 2018 at 2:19 am
Thanks for hosting this, Linda. It’s been fun.
LikeLiked by 3 people